Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Idol - Top 10 Girls

Crystal Bowersox -
She is effortlessly natural. I may not always love her song, but I love the voice.

Haeley Vaughn - The Climb
She automatically loses points for the Miley Cyrus song. She loses more points for the wobbly sound issues. Cute, but a mess.

Lacey Brown - Kiss Me
Sounds much better than last week's "Landslide" debacle. Not original, but nice.

Katie Stevens - Put Your Records On
Despite the lack of originality, she really good. If you are gonna sing it karaoke, sing it really well.

Didi Benami - Lean on Me
I love her voice and often her vocal choices, but it was so wrong a direction for her.

Michelle Delamor - Arms Wide Open
Not bad. Enough changes to make it interesting.

Lilly Scott - A Change is Gonna Come
I wanted to like it. I did. Just not as crazy about it as the judges.

Katelyn Epperly - The Scientist
Easily my favorite performance of the night. Wow.

Paige Miles - Walk Away
Really good. Fun. Her voice is kinda sick! She is one to watch.

Siobhan Magnus - Think
Well...damn. White girl took on Areefa and almost won!

Top 2: Paige and Katelyn/Siobhan (tie) a copout, I know, but the two were amazing in their own way.

Bottom 2: Haeley and Didi


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: