Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Idol Girls Nite 3/9

Girls Night started out with mild promise , then put me to sleep, then improved toward the end, but if this was the best of the best, then this year was full of suck.

Katie Stevens - Breakaway
Really paled to Kelly, but she's got a great voice.

Siobhan Magnus - House of the Rising Sun
She's really a surprise every week. I liked it. (She does sound like Debbie Gibson, tho.)

Lacey Brown - The Story
If this wasn't a country song, it should be. I like her voice because it is interesting.

Katelyn Epperly - I Feel The Earth Move
Like a good lounge/wedding singer. Nothing really special. Sad.

Didi Benami - Rihanna
I like her vibe. She is always an interesting singer and I really liked what she did with the song.

Paige Miles - Smile
Why does she sound terrified?!? She is so much better than that!!!
WTF?!?

Crystal Bowersox - Gimme One Reason
Incredible! I loved it and she truly made the song LIVE again!

Lilly Scott - I Fall To Pieces
Unique voice, bad song choice. Did not really enjoy her version.

In a week of snoozy performances, this is the verdict:

Top 2
Crystal and Siobhan
(but Didi did rock)

Bottom 2
Paige, who I SO think deserved it for that pitiful performance, made worse because of her promise.
and it's kinda a toss-up betwen Katie and Katelyn.

No comments: