Thursday, December 11, 2008

Loving the holidays

I haven't posted in awhile and I thought I'd jump right in again and something. I'm a bit overwhelmed at the sheer volume this store does during the holidays, but also the number of visits in the last 30 or so days. I believe we are at number 6 and we were on orange alert for number 7. Each one interrupts the regular flow of business for the sake of visit prep and stress. Sooooo, we are constantly freaked out by the possibility of a new visit announcement. Meh.

I am trying to get my wits together to develop a podcast of fun and my opinionated self. I'd love to do a show with the hubby, but I think the show might be funnier and freer if I did it with a friend. I don't rightly know just yet. Inertia is a bitch.

sigh...

But I am listening to some great holiday music and two new great CDs, Pink and (gasp!) Britney Spears. If You Seek Amy and Sober are my new favorite songs. I'll post when I get home.

No comments: