Friday, August 1, 2008

Nothing but a good time...

We (Carroll, Teri, and I) took Jackson out for dinner tonight for a belated birthday celebration. After some discussion, we decided to try a new pizzeria in Uptown. When we arrived, it didn't seem to bode well that we would have to wait outside in the Dallas heat for a table in the open air restaurant (and by "open air" I mean the front of it was like a garage and they had fans blowing all over to try to make it comfortable).

I've been talking to Jack for awhile now about wanting to do a podcast, basically discussing our lives and the lives of our family and friends and I listened to how freely our conversation flowed at dinner (despite the blaring music from the restaurant) and wondered why it wouldn't work. It was natural, funny, and the conversation never really seemed to stop. And it didn't seem forced. I wonder really if it would be something we could do or something I could convince other people to do with me if given the chance.

Time will tell.

Dinner went well and we headed out to Chocolate Secrets for dessert. Let me just say, the strawberry crepes there are a wonder to behold. Yum!!!!

Gonna go get ready for bed, but just wanted to try to maintain some semblance of regularity to my blogging.

No comments: